The following are links to other important Vocational Rehabilitation related services, blindness organizations, other organizations and sites related to the State Rehabilitation Council (SRC) business:
- Division for the Blind & Visually Impaired (DBVI), Maine Department of Labor.
- The Iris Network.
- Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA), U.S. Department of Education.
- Maine Department of Labor.
- Maine State Legislature.
- Maine State Library disability-related links.
- National Federation of the Blind (NFB).
- National Federation of the Blind of Maine.
- American Council of the Blind (ACB).
- ACB Maine – American Council of the Blind of Maine.
- Catholic Charities – Educational Services for Blind and Visually Impaired Children.
- American Federation for the Blind.
- Braille Authority of North America.
- Taking the Mystery out of UEB.
- Maine Department of Labor – Resource Guide: DEAF BLIND & DUAL SENSORY IMPAIRED
- Maine CITE – Assistive Technology
- Maine AEM Program – Accessible Educational Materials
Page updated: 02/23/2020