Periodically, the Council will hold special work sessions to address issues that require more attention than is afforded by regular meetings. Topics may include:
- In-depth introduction of members and their organizations.
- Round-table discussions of current issues with guests from state government.
- Intensive work on implementation of council’s work plan
- In-depth review of the SRC Handbook.
- Review and restructuring of committees as needed.
Work sessions are open to the public. Stay tuned for news of upcoming sessions. For more information, please send email to email@example.com.